- Cabled Slouchy Beanie from All About Ami: This crochet cabled hat is adjustable for a baby up to adult sizes.
- 1920's Flapper Hat from Peach . Unicorn: This hat can be customized for different looks by using a different color for the accent.
- Unforgettable Hat from Elizabeth Trantham: This hat uses variegated yarn to create a unique look.
- Slouchy by Lucie from Soleil Lucie: This hat pattern has a raised diamond texture.
- Amazing Grace Blissful Beanie from Beatrice Ryan Designs: This textured, multicolored beanie is dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness.
- Women's Ribbed Hat from By Jenni Designs: This hat features a ribbed design with pom pom and button accents.
- Double Layer Beanie from Anne Schüler: The perfect solution to extreme cold. This hat is also reversible.
- Basic Newsboy Hat from Ana Benson: This is a unisex hat, which is hard to find when crocheting for guys. It has a brim and buttoned accent.
- Winter Chunky Slouch Hat from Acquanetta Ferguson: This hat uses half a skein of super bulky yarn for a cute, quick beanie for winter.
- Perfect Pink Shells Cap from Suzetta Williams: This cap has a pretty shell pattern and can be made with or without a brim.
One of my favorite things to crochet is hats. They work up pretty quickly and are great for when the weather starts to get cold. I've gathered for you today 10 free crocheted beanie and hat patterns that will keep you warm and stylish this winter.