- Tea Towels with Jumbo Ruffles from Sew4Home: These decorative tea towels would brighten any kitchen.
- Pretty Little Potholder from Nana Company: This potholder is so pretty I'd be scared to get it dirty! But it would make an excellent gift (that they could hang in there kitchen and admire).
- Festive Cooks Apron from Sew4Home: This apron has a handy pocket and a towel loop (so you can wipe your hands on the towel and not the pretty apron).
Want more kitchen-themed sewing gift ideas? Check out 10 Free Apron Tutorials and 10 Sewing Tutorials for the Kitchen.
If you can crochet...
Image via All About Ami
- Cup Cozy from All About Ami: A great gift for the coffee or tea lover. Give it with a mug from the dollar store to ensure the cozy is the perfect fit.
- Flower Coasters from Charmed by Ewe: Use up some of your cotton yarn stash and make some pretty flower coasters to give as gifts.
- Apple Pie Potholder from Book People Studio: A perfect gift for the pie maker, this crocheted potholder is super cute and made to look like an apple pie.
If you can craft...
Image via Madigan Made
- Neon Edged Trivet from Madigan Made: This is quick project and would made an impressive gift.
- Color-Blocked Painted Utensils from Craftiness is not Optional: Update some basic wooden utensils into some pretty painted ones. There's also a free printable gift tag.
- Custom Cookie Cutters from Erica Munoz: This tutorial shows you how to make your own cookie cutters. This would be an awesome gift to receive.
- Printable Vintage Baking Conversions Chart from The Cake Blog: This is the DIY gift for non-DIYers. Simply print out the free chart and put it in a pretty frame. A great gift for bakers.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Today I'm kicking off my 6 Weeks of Gifting. Counting down to Christmas, each week I'll feature different DIY gift ideas and new tutorials. I love to give gifts that I made myself. I think it gives a personal touch and makes a unique gift. This first week is dedicated to those who love to cook and bake and spend time in the kitchen. I have for you today 10 kitchen-themed DIY gifts that involve sewing, crocheting, or just a bit of crafting.
UPDATE: Check out my sewing tutorial for these mini potholders.
They'd make a great gift for someone who loves to bake.
Now let's get back to the list...
If you can sew...
Image via Sew4Home