- Boho Tassel Bag by Persia Lou: Perfect for fringe lovers.
- Small Striped Tote Bag from By Jenni Designs: This cute striped tote bag is accented with buttoned handles.
- Spring Bobble Clutch by B.hooked Crochet: This adorable handled clutch is a great accessory to carry around this spring.
- Crochet Day Bag by Molla Mills: This tote is fully lined with a zipper closure and purchased handles.
- Derek Bag by Lthingies: This simple yet classic bag perfect for everyday use.
Image via Future Girl
- Lucky Wrislet by Future Girl: Features a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to crochet this darling wristlet.
- The Plupp Bag by kanelsnackan: This bag uses different colored yarns (as many as you like) to create a lovely effect.
- Granny Square Totes by B.hooked Crochet: This patterns is complete with video crochet alongs and graphs.
- Crochet Nautical Tote by The Stitchin' Mommy: This is an easy pattern for a summertime essential tote.
- Raspberry Bag by P.S. I Crochet: Make this cute bobble stitch purse with a fabric lining.
This weeks 10 for Tuesday is all about crochet. I know I've been focusing mainly on sewing lately and I wanted to show some crochet projects for my non-sewing readers. I love the look of crochet bags and I think they are perfect for toting around your essentials in the spring and summer. I use the majority of my crochet projects in the winter (shawls, hats, etc), so it'd be nice to have a project I could use year-round. Enjoy!
Image via Persia Lou