- Tin Can Treats from Our Best Bites: This tutorials shows you how to empty and cover tin cans to fill with treats for Dad. It includes free printable labels.
- Father's Day Bottle Labels from Oh So Glam: These labels make for an easy (and great looking) last minute gift.
- Star Wars Kit Printables from Sandy Toes and Popsicles: Is the dad in your life a Stars Wars fan? Then is a must see!
- Printable Dad Tickets by Nellie Design: Why not give a gift that will keep on giving? These are printable coupons that you can customize with your own messages.
- Father's Day Coupons from ALGOA FM: For the truly last minute gift, just print and cut these coupons to give Dad.
Image via Mr. Printables
- 3D Toolbox Card from Mr. Printables: This card has a printable template and a tutorial on how to assemble this 3D card that looks like a toolbox.
- Crochet Anchor Card from Petals to Picots: Know how to crochet? This is a quick crochet tutorial for making an anchor that you can affix to a card. Great for the Dad that likes boating or sailing.
- Bow Tie Pasta from The Gold Jelly Bean: Here's an idea for a more sophisticated take on pasta art. Painted bow tie pasta make cute "bow ties" to put on a card.
Gift Card Holders
- Shirt Card with Gift Card Holder from Wait Til Your Father Gets Home: This card is made to look like a button up shirt, with the pocket cleverly holding a gift card. It has a printable template, plus a full tutorial.
- Tie Gift Card Tag from Alydosdall: A very nice tag that will show you put a little effort into your gift this year, even if it's just a gift card. This tag will take a little bit of time, but the result is well worth it.
Father's Day is this weekend, but there's still time to put together a quick and easy DIY Father's Day Gift. I've gathered 10 free tutorials and printables to make a personalized gift for the dad in your life.
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!