- Easy As Pie Tank from Leafy Treetop Spot: This is a free downloadable pattern for women's size small (US 4/6).
- Swing Shirt Tutorial from E.C.B.: This swing top is loose and flattering. Instructions are given on how to draft your own pattern for it (and how to make it into a dress too!).
- Convertible Top from Etectorize: This top can convert from a halter to a one shoulder to a strapless style. It's easy to sew with lots of ways to wear it.
- High-Low Racerback Tunic from Eat.Sleep.Make.: This top is easy to make and easy to wear. You could make it shorter in length for a top, or longer for a dress too.
- Tiered Lace Shift Top from By Hand London: This pretty lace tank is the perfect shirt for summer that you can easily dress up or down.
- Sheer Back Shirt from Cotton and Curls: This is an easy shirt refashion that uses a tee and sheer fabric to create new top with a sheer back.
- Lace Top Tutorial from Transient Expression: This easy to sew lace tank is just too pieces and finished with bias tape.
- Halter Top with Built In Bra from The Sewing Dork: This halter uses an old t-shirt and elastic to make a shelve bra. How smart!
- No Pattern Required Summer Top from The Village Haberdashery: This boxy top is made from a single rectangle of fabric.
- Scoop Top from Skirt As A Top: This is a free pattern download and a picture tutorial on how to make a scoop neck tee with dolman sleeves. It is one size, fitting a small or medium.
Now that it's officially summer here, the temperatures are heating up. In warm temperatures, I prefer tops that are lightweight, sleeveless, flowing, and breathable. I found 10 sewing tutorials for tops perfect for summer and hotter temperatures. Let's get sewing!
|Image via Leafy Treetop Spot|
|Image via Me Sew Crazy|
|Image via Sewing Dork|