- Crochet Cotton Pads from What You Sow: This quick pattern uses cotton yarn to make reusable cotton pads. Perfect for removing makeup and reducing your carbon footprint.
- Crochet Towel Holder from Cherished Handmade Treasures: Tired of your hand towel falling onto the kitchen floor? This easy tutorial shows you how to make a quick and easy towel holder with a button closure. The loop is made by crocheting around a hair elastic.
- Spa Washcloth Crochet Pattern from Crochet by Sia: This patterns tells you how to make a pretty crocheted washcloth. Perfect to add to your own bath or to give as a gift.
- Crochet Button Coasters from JO's Crocheteria: Perfect for the craft lover. This pattern will show you how to make cute button shaped coasters.
Image via Plante June
- Crochet Twisted Chain Bangle from Planet June: Learn how to take inexpensive bangles and turn them into unique crochet covered bracelets.
- Wrap Around Crochet Bracelet from Yuli Handmade: Learn how to make this wrap bracelet using beads and DK weight yarn.
- Crochet Flower Hair Pin from Crochet Spot: This tutorial shows you how to make a cute little flower hair pin using scrap fingerling yarn.
- Georgette Collar from Shara Lambeth Designs: This free pattern is for a cute crocheted collar that you can add to any outfit. You can make with lightweight cotton yarn for the summertime.
- Manchester Sunglasses Case from Moogly: Keep your sunglasses protected in your bag with this quick and easy crocheted sunglasses holder.
Image via All About Ami
- Spring Bunnies Pattern from All About Ami: This crochet tutorial shows you how to make these adorable little bunnies.
Sometimes you just want a fast and easy project to do in one sitting. Today I've gathered for you 10 small crochet projects. These are perfect quick projects that are great for using up leftover yarn from other projects.
For the home
Image via What You Sow