- Knit Beach Coverup from Sew4Home: This easy sew uses two coordinating knit fabrics for the dress and the straps.
- 30-Minute Swimsuit Coverup from Welcome to the Mouse House: This tutorial take a too big t-shirt and shows you two ways to refashion them into cute cover-ups.
- Babydoll Swimsuit Cover-Up from Crafty Staci: This sewing tutorial uses about a yard of knit fabric and uses a tank you own as a pattern.
Image via Gina Michele
- DIY T-Shirt Beach Dress from Gina Michele: All you need for this cover up is an oversized mens t-shirt, scissors, and a ruler. Tie dying optional, but will definitely add some awesome-ness.
- No Sew Easy Swimsuit Coverup from Watch Out for the Woestmans: This Victoria's Secret-inspired cover up uses 1 yard of knit and a glue gun. No sewing required.
- DIY Halter Wrap Swim Coverup from La Vie DIY: Jersey knit fabric and scissors is all you need for this tutorial. It will make you a beach ready cover up in just 20 minutes.
Image via The Chilly Dog
- Swim Cover Up from The Chilly Dog: This crocheted wrap uses cotton yarn and a pretty diamond stitch pattern.
- Swimsuit Cover Up from a Beach Towel from Posh Pooch Designs: This tutorial uses a beach towel and adds crochet for a cute wrap cover up.
- Swim Suit Coverup from Craftown: This crocheted cover up is airy with an open lacy pattern.
- Sparkly Trimmed Sarong from The Steady Hand: This free crochet pattern uses crochet thread to create a lacy and versatile sarong.
You can more crochet cover up tutorials in my Summer Crochet Patterns post.
UPDATE: You can find the tutorial for my easy swimsuit coverup HERE.
Get beach ready with one of these D.I.Y. swimsuit cover ups. All of these tutorials and patterns are free and I've got something for every skill level. Whether you sew or crochet or neither (I've got some no sew ones too!), you're sure to find one that will suit your needs.
UPDATE: Check out 10 MORE Beach Coverups here!
Image via Sew4Home