- Pretty Pumpkins by Kris Moore: This pattern shows you how to crochet and stuff cute little pumpkins in 3 different sizes. Great, well-written tutorial that's suitable for beginners.
- Pumpkin Coasters by Ira Rott: These pumpkin coasters are a perfect addition to a fall table setting.
- Pumpkin Garland by bobwilson123: This cute pumpkin garland can be left up through Thanksgiving.
- Baby Bat Ornaments by Briana Olsen: Make a bunch of these little bats and hang them up for easy Halloween decor.
- Friendly Spider and Her Web by Anno Crochet: I am a bit scared of spiders, so this looks more creepy to me than friendly. But it does make for great a Halloween decoration.
- One Armed Voodoo Doll Ami by Ann D'Angelo: This might be a one armed voodoo doll, but this crochet project is so cute I want too make one right now. (Bonus: it can double as a pin cushion)
- Amy the Little Witch by Renske de Busschere: This little witch is all ready for Halloween and would make a cute little decoration.
- Sylvester--Cat in Paris by DROPS Design: What Halloween would be complete without a black cat? This can double as a gift for a little one after Halloween.
- Halloween Wreath by Lion Brand Yarn: This yarn-wrapped wreath looks impressive and fun to make.
- Fall Wreath by Sara Zimmerman: Done in fall-themed colors, you can keep this wreath hanging through November.
Want more projects?
10 Fall Decor Sewing Projects
10 Fall Crochet Projects
Tomorrow is the first day of October, which means Halloween is just a few weeks away. Get in the spirit by whipping up a few of these crocheted Halloween decorations. Some of this are just fall themed and can last through Thanksgiving (and all are free patterns!). Let's make a pretty and spooky handmade Halloween.