- Sweet Eleanor Scarf by Quince Tart: This pretty shawl is made using lace weight yarn.
- Summer Sprigs Lace Scarf by Esther Chandler: This lightweight scarf is made from just one skein of lace weight yarn.
- Kelley's Ponchito by Julie Blagojevich: If you're not a fan of shawls slipping off while wearing them, then try this pretty poncho made from fingering yarn.
- Yes Yes Shawl by Bernat Design Studio: This shawl has a lovely shell pattern made using DK weight yarn.
- Asticou Terrace by Kate Gagnon Osborn: This pretty multicolored striped shawl is made using DK weight yarn.
- Exception by Siew Clark: This shawl is crocheted diagonally to make it's triangle shape.
- Atardecer by DROPS Design: This poncho has a triangle shape and is made using aran weight yarn.
- Royal Triangle Shawl by Lion Brand Yarn: This shawl pattern is perfect for a beginner and is made with aran weight yarn.
- Elegant Lace Poncho by Dot Matthews: I'm in love with the lace pattern in this poncho. It's made with worsted weight yarn, but looks light and airy.
- Halstead by Mary Beth Temple: This large wrap has a pretty lace edging and is made from worsted weight yarn.
Springtime is coming soon, or if you live in California like me, it's already here. One of my favorite accessories for spring is a light and airy shawl. It is breathable, but still keep me protecting against minor chills (or the freezer section at the grocery store). I've round up 10 pretty shawl patterns that are perfect for spring.