- Mission: Love from The Dating Divas: Try out a romantic scavenger hunt with these free printables.
- Printable Coupons from Elegance and Enchantment: Make your own Valentine's Day coupons with this free printable template.
- Date Night Jar from DIY Budget Girl: Forget the standard dinner and a movie. This gift would keep things exciting all year. You can make it for your significant other, but it'd be even better to spending an afternoon making it together.
- 12 Months of Dates from The Thinking Closet: Take the pressure out of planning your date night every month by giving the gift of pre-planned dates for the rest of the year.
- Favorite Things Gift Bag from The Newlyweds Cookbook: Let them know you care (and that you pay attention!) by putting together a bag of their favorite things.
- Etched Glasses from Thistlewood Farms: A cute and functional take on carving your initials in a tree.
- I Love You Pillowcases from xoxoxao: These easy DIY pillows would make a cute gift. I think they'd be perfect for couples that are long distance.
- Love Book from Wedding Chicks: Turn your love story into a book.
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups from Brown Eyed Baker: Why not make your own version of significant other's favorite candy?
- Conversation Heart Cookies from Somewhat Simple: Create you own custom messages on these candy inspired sugar cookies.
Check out this other Valentine's Day lists:
Keep up with the latest on my blog by following me on Instagram, Twitter, Bloglovin', Google+, Pinterest, or by liking my Facebook page.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day is a day to show the one you love how much they mean to you. I don't believe that you have to spend a lot of money to do this. I think the sweetest gifts are those you spent time on and show how much you care. Here are some romantic gift ideas and inspiration that you can make and give to your significant other. Enjoy!