- Heart Shaped Pom Poms from willowday: How cute are these? String them onto a garland or use to decorate gifts.
- Felt Heart Garland from MADE: This is an easy project for even the beginning sewer.
- Valentine Throw Pillow from U Create: Learn how to make a cute heart bunting pillow.
- Heart Wreath from The Idea Room: This felt wreath is gorgeous.
- Floating Heart Wall Art from Making Home Base: Add some Valentine's decor to your wall with this simple project.
Image via Sew4Home
- Fabric Wrap Photo Mattes from Sew4Home: A pretty way to gift a photograph.
- Valentine's Day Mug Cozy from Litle Monkeys Crochet: Gift this with a mug and some hot cocoa!
- Heart Pot Holder from A Spoonful of Sugar: This pot holder would make a sweet gift. Gift it with a jar of baking mix to complete the present. You can find my cookie recipe in a jar HERE.
- Heart Shaped Tea Bags from Her Imajination: The perfect gift for a tea lover.
- Simple Valentine's Day Gift Wrapping from The House that Lars Built: Once you've made your gifts, here are a couple cute ways to wrap them.
Check out this other Valentine's Day lists:
Keep up with the latest on my blog by following me on Instagram, Twitter, Bloglovin', Google+ or liking my Facebook page.
I've already started to get into the Valentine's Day mood around here. If you follow me on Instagram, you would see a sneak peek at one of my future projects. So for today's 10 for Tuesday, I'm sharing with you some DIY Valentine's Day ideas. I believe that this holiday is really about showing others that you care, and going the DIY route is perfect for this. It's a way to spend time, not a lot of money, to spread the love. Here are 10 DIY Valentine's Day ideas!
Image via willowday