- Crochet Jewelry Dishes from The Purl Bee: Keep your jewelry safe and organized in these little crochet dishes.
- Leaf Key Bowl from JO's Crocheteria: Never misplace your keys again by making one of these awesome leaf bowls.
- Rainbow Nesting Baskets by Tuts+: Cute little storage baskets that easily nest when not in use.
- Stash It from Moogly: This basket works up quickly with ultra bulky yarn, is lined with fabric, and even has a hook built in for easy hanging.
- Chunky Crochet Basket from Crochet in Color: This pattern is in two sizes, uses bulky yarn and has handles for easy carrying.
- Crochet Storage Basket from Tracey Todhunter: This is a great project for t-shirt yarn.
- Lace Spa Basket from Crochet Parfait: Perfect for organizing bathroom toiletries.
- Vanity Basket Trip from JACKRO Patterns: Designed to fit cotton swabs, squares, and rounds.
- Hanger Pockets from Best of Crochet: If you're low on drawer space, you can crochet some hanging pockets for your closet.
- Pocketed Wall Organizer from Rainbows and Sunshine: Wall organizers are great when storage space is tight.
Be sure to check out my own free crochet basket pattern by clicking on the image below!
The start of spring marks the start of spring cleaning. After you've done your cleaning, sorting, and throwing away routine, you usually want to start organizing what you have left. These crochet storage baskets are perfect for just that! (And a great excuse to stop cleaning for a bit and doing some crocheting). As always, these are all free tutorials that I hand picked for you. Enjoy!
Image via Purl Soho