- Easy Zipper Pillow Covers from Lia Griffith: If you've never sewn a zippered pillow cover before, this is a wonderfully easy tutorial.
- Simple Envelope Pillow from Momtastic: Great beginner project!
- Pillow Cover with an Invisible Zipper from Stop Staring and Start Sewing: I have to admit I've never sewn an invisible zipper, but Jona makes it look so easy!
Image via Ameroonie Designs
- Side Tie Pillow from Ameroonie Designs: I love the bows on this pillow!
- Buttoned Up Envelope Pillow from Delia Creates: Let fun coordinating fabric and buttons take the stage in your decor with this fun evelope pillow.
Image via Persia Lou
- Crochet X Pillow Pattern from Persia Lou: I love how this pattern comes together in such a unique way!
- Basic Throw Pillow from Crochet Zone: A basic pattern that is adaptable for any sized pillow form. Use variegated yarn to add color and texture.
- Bobble Stitch Pillow from Bekki Bjarnoll: This pattern is in Norweigan, but I loved the pillow so much I wanted to include it. Google translate makes it easy to figure out, plus there is a linked video showing how to do the bobble stitch.
- Ribbed Cushion Cover from Happy Berry: This pillow has a ribbed texture and a button accent.
- Dots In Perspective from Mimus Makes: Make this cute dotted pillow as a fun accent piece (note that this pattern is in UK crochet terms).
An easy way to brighten up any room is with throw pillows. The cost can add up quickly, however, when purchasing them from a store. Why not DIY your own? My favorite throw pillows had removable covers so you can easily wash them and changed them out with the seasons or your mood. (Sew your own pillow form following my tutorial HERE!) So why not do a bit of springtime redecorating and make some of your own? These projects range all levels of sewing skills and crochet. Enjoy!
Image via Lia Griffith