- Frozen Inspired: Let's start with one of the most popular costumes this year. I found a crochet hat for Elsa, Anna, and Olaf!
- Star Wars Inspired: This is great for groups or a family. Here is a Princess Leia, R2D2, Yoda, and an Ewok hat.
- Mario Inspired: Another great group or family costume idea. Here is Mario and Luigi, the piranha plant, and a mushroom hat.
- Despicable Me Inspired: Get together a group and make these Minion Hats.
- Monkey Hat: Just add socks.
- Sly Fox Hat: "What did the fox say?" Yup, you will hear that all night.
- Knight's Helmet: Coat of armor pattern not included.
- The Whimsical Witch Hat: Doubles as a wizard hat pattern too.
- Epic Viking Beard: Impress with this viking hat and beard. Works great as a dwarven costume as well.
- Sugar Skull Winter Mask: This mask can be left as a scary skull or decorated as a Day of the Dead-type mask.
Halloween is just a over a week away. Do you know what your costume is going to be yet? (Don't worry, I haven't figured it out yet either!) In case you haven't, I've rounded up some ideas for you today. Many are pop culture inspired and great for group or family costumes.
Unless you live somewhere that's warm year around, it seems as though it's always cold on Halloween. So why not add a cozy crocheted hat to your costume? I've found some great, and totally free, crochet hat patterns that are the perfect for Halloween costumes.
Are you going to be crocheting any Halloween costumes this year? Let me know in the comments.