- Fingerless Gloves from creaJJtion: These lacy gloves are a great winter accessory.
- Criss Cross Newsboy Hat from Craft Chic: This hat has an impressive stitch design made using post stitches.
- Chunky Ear Warmer with Buttons from Two Brothers Blankets: These ear warmers are worked up quickly with chunky yarn and accented with oversized buttons.
Image via Stacey Daze
- Crocheted Rosa from Stacey Daze: This two-yarn scarf would look great in a variety of color combinations.
- Scalloped Boot Cuffs from Danyel Pink: Boot cuffs are very popular right now and this scalloped pair would make a great gift.
If you sew...
Image via Canvas June
- DIY Beanie from Canvas June: Why not repurpose an old sweater into a new gift? This tutorial shows you how to take a sweater and turn it into a beanie.
- Multi-Wear Snap Scarf from : This easy sew project uses comfy jersey knit and metal snaps to create a scraf that can be worn a dozen different ways.
- Infinity Scarf from One Little Momma: This easy tutorial shows you how to sew your own infinity scarf.
- Fingerless Gloves from Blissful Sewing: These color-blocked fingerless gloves are made with cozy fleece to be warm, fashionable, and functional.
- Comfy Wristwarmers from VERY SHANNON: This free pattern shows you how to quickly sew up some comfy wristwarmers.
Ready for week 2 in my 6 Weeks of Gifting Series? It's time to think of a gift for that Fashionista in your life. Winter brings colder weather and the need for more layers, but that doesn't mean style has to suffer. Scarves, hats, and gloves are the perfect way to stay warm and still look great. I found some free tutorials for gifts whether you sew or crochet. Here are some DIY gift ideas for cozy winter accessories any Fashionista would love.
UPDATE: Check out my new tutorial, the Big Knot Headband.
It would make a great accessory for any Fashionista.
Now to the 10 free tutorials...
If you crochet...
Image via CreaJJtion