- Reversible Lined Tote Bag from The Seasoned Homemaker: Give the guys in your life a manlier way to carry there things around.
- Doorknob Reminder Caddy from Sew4Home: Know a guy that's always forgetting something? This doorknob caddy will keep everything he needs right at the door. (I recommend using a more masculine fabric though!).
- Stitch Your Own Suspenders from A Beautiful Mess: This easy in an sewing project for a trendy alternative to a belt.
If you craft...
Image via Lovely Indeed
- Stamped Leather Tie Clip from Lovely Indeed: This easy DIY would make a great gift for any guy that wears ties.
- Beer Bottle Opener from Decor and the Dog: If you're comfortable using some power tools, how about making this magnetic bottle opener? Accompanying 6-pack optional.
- Etched Glasses from Makezine: A custom set of pub glasses would be a perfect guys for the beer drinker.
- Citrus Honey Sctotch Ale Soap from Off Beat and Inspired: It might sound a little odd to have a soap that smells like beer, but the soap makers swear that guys loved the scent.
- Jack Daniels Soap Dispenser from Curly Birds: This super simple gift would make a great addition to a guy's bathroom (though he may ask where the liquor went!).
- Leather Cuff Tutorial from The Red Kitchen: This leather cuff comes together quickly and looks great.
- Men's Apron from I Heart Naptime: This tutorial starts with a store bought apron (or if you sew you can make yor own!) and then adds lettering.
Want more? Check out this posts:
For the tech lover: 10 DIY Phone & Tablet Cases
For dads: 10 DIY Father's Day Gifts and 10 Last Minute DIY Father's Day Gifts
Guys are usually hard for me to shop for and even harder to think of good DIY gifts for than women. So for this week's 6 Weeks of Gifting, I've scoured the internet for 10 DIY gifts that are perfect for guys. These tutorials require knowing how to sew or a bit of crafting (with power tools and hammers, naturally). If you crochet, watch later this week for a crochet pattern for guys. (I'm on a roll with all my crochet projects!). Enjoy!
UPDATE: Check out my crochet pattern for the Chunky Stripe Hat.
It's a great gift for guys this holiday season.
If you sew...
Image via The Seasoned Homemaker