Christmas is just over a week away. Have you finished your gifts yet? If not, I have some great last minute DIY gift ideas for you. They are perfect for stocking stuffers or gifts for neighbors or coworkers you might have overlooked (oops!). These would also make good hostess gifts for holiday parties. Most of these gifts use things you might already have around your house and come together quickly.
- DIY Texting Gloves from Snap Creativity: If you have some gloves and puff paint laying around, you can make these gloves! Note that it only works on certain touchscreen devices.
- Twisted Slouch Hat from Very Shannon: This is a quick sewing project that turns 1/2 of stretchy fabric into a cute hat.
- Easy Listening Ear Bud Covers from Moogly: Give the gift of tangle-free ear buds with this simple crochet project.
- Pampering Massage Soap Saver from Moogly: This a great pampering gift. Bonus if you can give it with artisan soap (or soap you made yourself!).
- Mason Jar Gifts from Love Grows Wild: Got a jar? There are five gift ideas, including a candle and a body scrub.
- DIY Body Butter from Mommy Moment: Winter means dry skin, so why not gift some luxurious body butter.
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub from Unskinny Bobby: Give the gift of pampering with this DIY scrub.
- Dollar Store DIY Gifts from Place of My Taste: A quick trip to the dollar store can can make super cute gifts for the kitchen.
- Peppermint Stick Cocoa from My Recipes: This pretty, layered cocoa mix is a tasty gift for cold winter nights.
- 3 Ingredient Candy Cane Truffles from Babble: Sweets are always appreciated as a gift, and these easy truffles are made in the microwave.
And be sure to check out all of the DIY tutorials in my 6 Weeks of Gifting series.
Make sure to check out these tutorials of mine that will work up quickly and make good presents.
DIY LAST MINUTE GIFTS