- Crocheting isn't just for winter hats and scarves. Hook some of these cute warm weather projects.
- Spring break and summer vacation usually travelling season! Sew up some of these great accessories to travel in style.
- Sew up some warm weather clothing with these summer-ready sewing tutorials.
- Got an old pair of unflattering bermuda shorts? Turn 'em into a pair of cute short shorts!
- Tanks, halters, racerbacks, short sleeves... sew 'em all!
- One of my favorite springtime accessories is hair bows or flowers. I think it just screams springtime.
- Protect yourself from the chill of air conditioning and breezy nights by sewing up a lightweight infinity scarf.
- Warmer weather means trips to the pool and beach! Sew or crochet some of these cute cover-ups to go with your new swimsuit.
- Give your old bikini a quick update by adding some metal hardware.
- Sew your own quick swim coverup.
And make sure to follow me on Bloglovin' always stay up-to-date on my blog.
With spring here and the temperatures warming up, it's time to start on projects that make the most out of the warmer temperatures. I've rounded up 10 of my blog posts that will get you started on all of your spring and summer projects (it's over 60 free tutorials!). Time to sew up some warm weather ready tanks, skirts, and dresses!