- First, check out last year's Mother's Day Gift ideas:
- Does your mom like to cook?
- I've got lots of ideas for chefs:
- Keep their clothes protected while they're in the kitchen with a pretty apron!
- A stylish way to keep the chill away (and an easy sewing project too!).
- If you crochet, here's a pretty scarf a mother would love:
- Why not sew her a stylish new bag to carry around town?
- Does your mom sew? Crochet her a pretty pincushion she's sure to treasure.
- Does your mom like to be pampered? These would be a great addition to a spa gift basket.
- Why not make her a gift basket full of her favorite things? Make this crochet basket to put them all in:
Happy Mother's Day!
Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday, May 10th. To celebrate moms everything, I've compiled a list of ideas and inspiration to make something for your own mother or for another special mother in your life. Mother's do so much for their children, so why not give back something unique and made with love?